Samples from different Exolum facilities were taken with sterilized material, in controlled conditions, and sent in refrigerated packages to LEITAT, where some microbiological strains of Amorphotheca resinae (MIC 177), Pseudomonas spp. (MIC212) and Escherichia spp. (MIC 49) were isolated.
- MICTEST publication in “Connexion” magazine
- Hormoconis Resinae used to develop a Biofilm Biomass in MICTEST Project
- Experiments on Sustainable Aviation Fuel were performed in MICTEST Project
- Exolum microbiological samples Isolated in LEITAT facilities in MICTEST
- Two contamination experiments on fuel systems were performed in MICTEST