Experiments performed for MICTEST project were carried out including Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) supplied for EXOLUM. Derived from biomass, SAF can result in an 80% drop in CO2 emissions, as well as significantly less particulates and sulphur, in comparison to fossil fuel-derived kerosene.
- MICTEST publication in “Connexion” magazine
- Hormoconis Resinae used to develop a Biofilm Biomass in MICTEST Project
- Experiments on Sustainable Aviation Fuel were performed in MICTEST Project
- Exolum microbiological samples Isolated in LEITAT facilities in MICTEST
- Two contamination experiments on fuel systems were performed in MICTEST