On the 15th of April, the MICTEST project was officially launched. The kick-off meeting took place in Leitat’s facilities in Barcelona and gathered representatives from CLH (partner) and Dassault Aviation (topic manager). During the meeting, each partner presented its activities as such and later its role within the project. The topic manager presented the objectives and methodologies that will guide the project. Last, each partner presented the work package activities and the upcoming milestones.
- MICTEST publication in “Connexion” magazine
- Hormoconis Resinae used to develop a Biofilm Biomass in MICTEST Project
- Experiments on Sustainable Aviation Fuel were performed in MICTEST Project
- Exolum microbiological samples Isolated in LEITAT facilities in MICTEST
- Two contamination experiments on fuel systems were performed in MICTEST