On the 15ht of June, the MICTEST consortium met again virtually for a review of the progress made after one year of project execution. Again, the topic manager Dassault Aviation as well as the two partners Leitat and CLH attended the meeting with various representatives. Participants discussed the progress made so far in the identification of microorganisms and their effect in terms of corosion.
- MICTEST publication in “Connexion” magazine
- Hormoconis Resinae used to develop a Biofilm Biomass in MICTEST Project
- Experiments on Sustainable Aviation Fuel were performed in MICTEST Project
- Exolum microbiological samples Isolated in LEITAT facilities in MICTEST
- Two contamination experiments on fuel systems were performed in MICTEST